JioPhone was launched with the objective of empowering every Indian with the power of digital services, especially those, who could not afford a smartphone. Standing true to its promise, JioPhone is back with yet another revolutionary innovation, the Kumbh JioPhone that will provide value that goes beyond the ordinary.
Kumbh is the largest human congregation in the world, with over 130 Mn pilgrims taking a holy dip over 55 days. During this Kumbh, JioPhone is introducing a digital solution that will enrich the spiritual experience of millions of pilgrims during the divine holy dip.
The Kumbh JioPhone, a unique and differentiated offering, is being introduced to honour this revered tradition of India. The Kumbh JioPhone along with the power of Jio 4G data will ensure that the Kumbh pilgrims can make the most of their pilgrimage. Kumbh JioPhone offers a suite of benefits especially designed for the needs of the pilgrims:
- End to End Rich information services about Kumbh a. Information on Kumbh b. Real-time Travel Information (special trains, buses etc.) c. Booking tickets & receiving updates d. Yatri Ashray at stations e. Emergency Helpline Numbers f. Area routes and Maps g. Pre-published bath and religious day schedules h. Railway Camp Mela & much more…
- Features & Functionalities to simplify life at Kumbh a. Family Locator: Helping you to always stay close to your near and dear ones by finding their exact location b. Khoya Paya (Lost & Found): Helping you to reunite with your family and friends, in case you are not able to trace them
- Kumbh Devotional Content a. Kumbh Darshan: Telecast of special Kumbh events and programs on JioTV along with previous archives of Kumbh b. Kumbh Radio: 24 X 7 access to devotional songs and hymns that keep you connected with the almighty
- News Alerts a. Important alerts and announcements in and around Kumbh at your fingertips
- Entertainment a. Games: Many games to entertain you during your visit and afterwards b. Daily Quiz: Engage and win lots of exciting prizes by simply participating in the daily Kumbh Quiz and answering questions of your interest These additional features are over and above the JioPhone core offerings that have already transformed the digital landscape in the country:
- Free voice calls: Free Local, STD and Roaming calls to any network, from anywhere in India
- Unlimited Internet: The best quality internet at the lowest price globally
- World’s Best Applications: a. JioTV b. JioCinema c. JioSaavn music d. JioGames e. Facebook f. Whatsapp g. YouTube h. Google Maps & many more
- Google’s Voice Assistant: Simply talk to your phone and ask it to do anything, without having to type. Jio Spokesperson said, “JioPhone is at the centre of innovation and the Kumbh JioPhone initiative continues to demonstrate our focus on bringing disproportionate and true value for the JioPhone consumers. The JioPhone has become the largest selling phone in India simply because of the value it translates into and the features it offers. We are proud of the fact that everyone in India can now get access to a smartphone at as low as Rs 501 with features and functionalities that are Made in India, Made for India and Made by India.” Jio is working closely with the UP Police & KASH IT to ensure the above experience is delivered. THE KUMBH FUNCTIONALITY: The new Kumbh functionality will be available to both existing and new JioPhone users Users can get to the Kumbh functionalities through the JioStore on the JioPhone Reliance Retail has created a special helpline number ‘1991’ to answer queries on the JioPhone